Winter finally decided to show up this week in Cola, but that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy some fresh-air dining. Quite a few Midlands restaurants are prepared, offering heated outdoor dining spaces to keep you comfortable + safe while enjoying your meal.
We’ve rounded up a list of 10 local restaurants with alfresco patios that will keep you warm and dry whatever the weather.
- Za’s on Devine | 2930 Devine St. | Let the roll-up enclosure keep your body warm, while the pizza gets crispy in the wood-fired oven.
- Cantina 76 | 2901 Devine St. | The covered porch offers an outdoor fireplace, ready to keep you toasty while you await your tacos.
- Publico | 2013 Greene St. | Stay warm out back by reserving an igloo available through Feb. 22.
- Home Team BBQ | 700 Harden St. | The roll-up patio enclosure keeps it warm on cold days, all while you can smell the smoked meats.
- Market on Main | 1320 Main St. | Reserve your heated igloo on RESY for a night out with friends.
- Hendrix | 1649 Main St. | The rooftop bar overlooking Main Street serves smaller plates until 9 p.m.
- Black Rooster | 201 Meeting St. | Picture this, a view of the Cola skyline at sunset while you take a bite into the Nashville Hot Chicken sandwich. Double warmth.
- WECO Bottle + Biergarten | 626 Meeting St. | Not exactly a restaurant, but a rotating cast of food truck’s offer a variety of food beside the covered + heated patio.
- Motor Supply Co. | 920 Gervais St. | The renovated patio with garage door-style windows give the patio an open, outdoor feel.
- Grill Marks | 711 Gervais St. | Relax with the sites + sounds of the Vista in front of you — P.S. It’s never too cold for a milkshake.
- Tazza Kitchen, 4840 Forest Dr | With outdoor heating + fire pit, this is a great option to stay warm while you wine down.
- War Mouth, 1209 Franklin St. | Dine out back at the picnic tables with a fire pit nearby to keep you warm.