If your dog can strike the perfect pose for the pup-arazzi, this new contest might be a doggone done deal. 🐾
Columbia Craft Brewing Company + Palmetto Animal Assisted Life Services (PAALS) are calling all the pawseome pups to enter the contest to find a “spokesdog” for a new beer coming soon. The Columbia Craft special release, Bark Brew beer, was created to raise money for PAALS.
PAALS is a local organization that trains assistant animals and pairs them with South Carolinians with varying abilities to live more independent + fulfilling lives.
The spokesdog contest will be held from Sept. 1 through Oct. 16.
Beginning today, owners can submit a photo + a short summary explaining why they would be the paw-fect spokesdog. The twist is it should be told from your dog’s perspective.
Entering the contest requires a $10 donation, which will automatically add 10 votes towards your dog. Every dollar raised equals 1 vote and the dog with the most votes by Oct. 16 will win.
The Grand Prize package includes:
- The winning dog’s picture on the label for Bark Brew beer.
- A case of the special release Bark Brew beer.
- A $100 gift certificate for Little Barks Boutique.
- A photo shoot with professional photographer, Rob Wilson, + an 11×14 canvas print of the dog.
- Two tickets to an upcoming fundraising event for PAALS — PAALOWEEN.
- Special recognition at a late fall event at Columbia Craft Brewing Company on the day the brewery cans the beer.
There will also be prizes for the second and third place winners.
We know the competition is going to be ruff on this contest — good luck to all the Soda City pups.