Good news, gourmands: The Columbia Food and Wine Festival is back for its fourth year, taking place next weekend, Thurs., May 20–Sat., May 23, in various locales across Cola. 🍽️
Here’s everything you need to know about #CFWF2021: How to get tickets, which events to put on your calendar, and how festival-goers can feel like they’re on an episode of Top Chef — right here in Cola.
- The festival kicks off with a sold-out dinner on Thurs., May 20 in Five Points.
- Friday + Saturday’s events (including the WeCo Progressive Dinner, Heavy Metal Brunch, Bar-be-que&A + more) are also sold out, but not Sunday’s.
- The main event is going down Sun., May 23 — here are the deets:
What: An all-inclusive outdoor festival ft. bites from the Midlands’ best restaurants, chefs, and mixologists
Where: Hampton-Preston Mansion and Gardens; Robert Mills House and Gardens (1615 Blanding St.)
When: Sun., May 23 from 1-4 p.m.
How it works: Chefs will have 10-sqft. spaces under grand tasting tents to ensure their safety + help with the flow of the crowd
Tickets: General admission tickets are $65 and can be purchased online. VIP tickets are sold out.
COVID safety: In addition to the spacious event footprint, the following procedures will be in place:
- temperature checks at the gate
- masks required when not eating or drinking
- masks + hand sanitizer available onsite
- limited number of attendees