DYK May 2-8 is National Drinking Water Week? To celebrate, we learned how to track our water usage using Columbia Water’s new, easy + convenient Eye on Water app. Here’s how it works + how you can #TryThis.
Using the Eye on Water mobile app
What we tried (with pricing):
- First, we checked online to see if we had a new, digital meter. (We did.)
- Next, we visited columbiascwater.eyeonwater.com/signin, which prompted us to download the Eye on Water app via the App Store or Google Play — for free.
- With the app downloaded, we entered our water service account number + zip code.
- We then got to create our Eye On Water account with an email address and password.
- After verifying our email address, we were able to sign in and start tracking our water usage from anywhere.
What not to miss:
By March 2022, all customers are expected to have a new digital water meter with access to the complimentary Eye On Water app. As of right now, 100,000+ Columbia Water customers have access. Read: 100,000+ Soda Citizens are now able to track their water usage and easily detect leaks at their homes or businesses.
What we’re still talking about:
We were super impressed with the ease of using the app, not to mention the fact that it’s free.
How you can experience this:
Download the free Eye on Water mobile app to start tracking your water usage from anywhere.