If you or a family member is looking into senior living communities in the Columbia area, you likely know what you’re looking for in terms of assisted vs. independent living. For those unfamiliar:
- Assisted living communities involve hands-on care to help residents navigate their daily lives. Think: bathing, dressing, medication management + safety checks.
- Independent living is more hands-off, offerings residents more freedom and flexibility. Think: private apartments, fitness classes + activities, Anytime Dining, outings and more.
Providing residents a vibrant life in an inviting environment, Merrill Gardens offers independent living offerings for seniors, both singles and couples, as well as 18 Memory Care apartments. Bonus: They take care of the cooking, cleaning + yard work so residents can focus on all the things they love.
- spacious private apartments + cozy common areas
- fresh, restaurant-style meals
- month-to-month rental options for freedom and flexibility
- concierge services + scheduled transportation
- full kitchens, plus in-apartment washers + dryers
- fitness area
- 24-hour staffing + weekly housekeeping
- private movie theatre and more