Picture this: You’re a business owner, and you’re looking for a new downtown office space as your team returns to the workplace.
You have some decisions to make, like:
- Lease or buy?
- Main St. District, Five Points, or The Vista?
- Small suite in an iconic building or freestanding building with renovation potential?
For readers who may be in this exact situation — or those who just want to play a COLA version of Monopoly — here are 3 unique office spaces currently on the market. Which would you choose?
A. 522 Lady St.
- Available for lease ($24.50/sqft)
- Located in The Vista
- 1st floor suite in a beautifully renovated historic building
- Available for lease ($10-$17.25/sqft)
- Located in Columbia’s Central Business District (CBD)
- Cool, open spaces in a renovated building above Main Street Public House
- Available for lease: garden level ($18/sqft) and 4th floor ($21/sqft) space
- Located on Main St. adjacent to Boyd Plaza and the Columbia Museum of Art
- Classic CBD office building sharing foot traffic with Main St. biz
Vote for your choice below + learn more about these and other available listings from Trinity Partners. Ⓟ