Last year, the fairgrounds adapted to a free drive-thru event featuring attractions like food stands + an interactive scavenger hunt, as well as providing a space for drive-thru COVID-19 testing + vaccinations year-round.
This year, the fair welcomes guests back in-person + reminds them “It’s Your Moment” (this year’s theme). Make the most of it during 12 days of exhibits, competitions, food, rides + more.
Whether it’s the welcoming “moo” or the feeling of feet dangling from the Ferris wheel, the S.C. State Fair is back to create lifelong memories with friends and family.
What to expect this year:
- New health and safety measures (think: increased cleaning protocol, hand sanitizer stations, and cashless payment available + encouraged)
- New mandatory clear bag policy
- New youth rides (hello spinning Tea Cups + flying Dumbo)
- New foods + treats (be sure to try a Steak ‘N Eggs Sundae from DeAnna’s Steak Sundaes + celebrate the Cookie Kitchen’s expansion with 2 for $1 cookies)
- Old favorites will also return, like a Midway with 70+ rides, ~70 food stands, arts and crafts displays, livestock exhibits, stage shows + ground exhibits
- Check out their new online store + be the first to get your hands on SC State Fair merch
#ProTip: Tickets bought in advance (read: today through October 12) can be purchased at up to 50% off. Snag yours online or at participating Circle K stations throughout the Midlands. Ⓟ