It’s time to assemble your best team and put all those random facts you have stored away to good use. Whether you are a local trivia champion or if you are a trivia newbie, you’ll be able to bring your friends along for a fun night at one of these bars (plus, you’ll be able to enjoy food + drink specials). Who knows, maybe you’ll even score points for the best team name and you won’t even have to get the questions right.
So, put your knowledge to the test at one of these trivia nights around Columbia.
- Diablo’s Southwest Grill of Lexington, 5541 Sunset Blvd., Suite C, Lexington | Mondays, 6:30 p.m. | First place team takes home a $75 gift card.
- Home Team BBQ, 700 Harden St. | Mondays, 7 p.m. | Trivia teams compete for a $50 gift card.
- Liberty Tap Room on the Lake, 1602 Marina Rd., Irmo | Mondays, 6:30 p.m. | Show off your knowledge while taking in the view of Lake Murray.
- Liberty Tap Room and Grill, 828 Gervais St. | Tuesdays, 7 p.m. | First place prize is a $50 gift card.
- Market on Main, 1320 Main St., #150 | Tuesdays, 7 p.m. | Tuesday specials also include 50% off the MoM burger.
- MJ’s Grill, 5 Lake Carolina Way, Suite 160 | Tuesdays, 7 p.m. | Hosted by King Entertainment guests can expect general trivia normally but sometimes there is a special theme.
- Rockaway Athletic Club, 2719 Rosewood Dr. | Tuesdays, 9 p.m. | An evening of trivia + pimento cheese tots.
- Twisted Spur Brewing, 705 Gervais St. A | Tuesdays, 7 p.m. | Touch free trivia, play on your mobile device.
- The British Bulldog Pub, 1220 Bower Pkwy., E-10 | Wednesays, 7 p.m. | Nothing goes together like trivia and beer.
- Cock and Bull Pub, 326 S Edisto Ave. | Wednesays, 7 p.m. | Hosted by Palmetto Trivia. Prizes for the top 3 teams.
- Hazelwood Brewing Company, 711 E Main St., Lexington | Wednesays, 7 p.m. | Top 3 teams win gift cards.
- Republic Biergarten & Kitchen, 931 Senate St. | Wednesays, 8 p.m. | Normally general trivia, but some nights there is a theme announced on Facebook.
- Salty Nut, 2000 Greene St. | Wednesdays, 8 p.m. | Prizes + wing night.
- Tios Mexican Cafe & Cantina, 921 S. Sumter St. | Wednesdays, 9 p.m. | Dish on some good eats + good drinks.
- Village Idiot Pizza, 2009 Devine St. | Wednesays, 8 p.m. | Trivia is only offered at the Five Points location. Large pizzas are BOGO free.
- New Brookland Tavern, 122 State St., West Columbia | Thursdays, 7 p.m. | Come early to enjoy happy hour 4-7 p.m.
- Old Mill BrewPub, 711 E Main St., Lexington | Thursdays, 7 p.m. | Gift certificates to the top 3 winners.
- Random Tap, 117 Spears Creek Church Rd., Elgin | Thursdays, 7 p.m. | Top 3 teams take home prizes.
- River Rat Brewery, 1231 Shop Rd. | Thursdays, 7 p.m. | Hosted by Palmetto Trivia, teams compete for River Rat gift cards.
- Calloway’s Sport Bar and Grill, 2410 Augusta Rd., West Columbia | Saturdays, 8 p.m. | Different theme every week which is announced on Facebook.
- Angry Fish Brewing, 106 Fabrister Ln. C, Lexington | Every other Wednesday, 7 p.m. | Stretch those brain musicals + enjoy a beer.
- Craft and Draft Devine, 2706 Devine St. | First Monday of the Month, 6:30 p.m. | Enjoy a game of trivia on the back patio.
- Craft and Draft Irmo, 7583 St Andrews Rd., Irmo | Third Monday of the month, 7 p.m. | Three rounds full of different subjects and difficulties.
- Columbia Museum of Art, Virtual | Third Tuesday of the month, 7 p.m. | Virtual art trivia once a month.
- Jake’s, 2112 Devine St. | 1 Tuesday a month, 8 p.m. | Yappy Hour and trivia 1 Tuesday a month. Follow on Instagram to see the next Trivia Tuesday announcement.
- Main Course, 1624 Main St. | Dates and times vary | Keep an eye out for themed trivia that pop up throughout the month.
- South Carolina State Museum, Virtual | Third Thursday of the month, 6:30 p.m. | Virtual trivia night every month.
- The Grand, 1621 Main St. | One Saturday a month, 11 a.m. | Saturday brunch trivia with a different theme every month. Check their Facebook page for themes + dates.
- Vella’s Restaurant and Tavern, 829 Knox Abbott Dr. A, Cayce | 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month, 7 p.m. | Team trivia and 50 cent wing night.