Get ready to rock, Cola. The City of West Columbia is hosting the first-ever Meeting Street Music Fest on Saturday, Sept. 16 from 4-8 p.m. Bonus: It’s completely free to attend.
Head to the 500-700 blocks for a feel-good showcase featuring a variety of genres — including nationally and regionally renowned artists — on multiple stages throughout the River District.
Here’s a peek at the lineup:
- 4-5 p.m.: The Reggie Sullivan Band
- 5:15-6:15 p.m.: Turnstiles
- 6:30-8 p.m.: Meli’sa Morgan
- 4:15-5:15 p.m.: E.Z. Shakes
- 5:30- 6:30 p.m.: ChaVonne Campbell & TreSounds
- 6:40 -8 p.m.: Civil Remedy
Savage Craft Ale Works Stage
- 7-10 p.m.: Knights of Flannel
The festival also features cold drinks, delicious bites, and free parking + trolley pick up at select locations.
Want to keep the fun going after dark? Head to the after-party at Chayz Lounge for a Meet & Greet with Meli’sa Morgan.