The 37th Vista Lights event — presented by Prisma Health — is returning this Thurs., Nov. 17 from 6-10 p.m.
Parts of Gervais, Park, and Lincoln Streets will be blocked off and filled with festive, family-fun activities — we’re talking 60+ galleries, shops, and restaurants opening their doors to showcase local holiday treasures.
Here’s what you shouldn’t miss:
- Before you do anything, plan your trip with this handy map.
- Gather ‘round the tree in the Vista and attend its yearly lighting happening at 7 p.m.
- You better watch out, because Santa Claus is making an appearance at the kids’ area on Lincoln Street.
- Heads up parents — the kiddos will likely ask you to hold their new balloon art before climbing into a giant snow globe + showing off their fresh face paint.
- Live music entertainment will be rocking throughout the night in the Vista — like Prettier than Matt, the Soda City Brass Band, and Carillon Carolers.
- ‘Tis the season for giving — the Vista is hosting a Toys for Tots drive so bring a new, unwrapped toy to the brightly lit Dumpster Mule located on Lincoln Street.
- Easel Cathedral will be on-site creating a live painting of the event + don’t forget to browse several local galleries.
- Prisma Health will be providing blood pressure + BMI checks.
With several streets being blocked off, parking may be tricky. Here are our go-to tips for parking for this event:
🅿️ Park for free at the State Museum.
🅿️ Park for free at the parking garage on Lincoln Street (by Aloft Hotel) from 5 p.m.-1 a.m.
🅿️ Park for $10 at the City Parking Garage between Lincoln + Park Streets (by 1801 Grille.)
Looking for more information on this seasonal event? Click here.