Thanksgiving is just 16 days away + with the way these last few weeks have flown by, you may be planning your Thanksgiving day meal.
We’ve got you covered with a list of local options to build a four-course meal for the entire family. 2022 could be the year you host an entire Thanksgiving without needing to cook a single thing. 🍗
Build-a-Thanksgiving-dinner Soda City style
- Charcuterie board from Two Gals Graze | Pre-orders are open for expertly arranged boards with meats, cheeses, fruits, olives, and sweets.
- Deviled eggs from Spotted Salamander,1531 Richland St. | The downtown lunch hot spot is known for its daily deviled egg specials and this Thanksgiving pre-order features an assortment of those.
- Purple Cabbage from A Peace of Soul, 2338 Main St.| Add a little color to your plate with the vegan kitchen’s signature side.
- Mac and Cheese from Honey River Catering, 1005 Airport Blvd. | Deadline for orders is Fri., Nov. 18th with pickup taking place Mon., Nov. 21-Wed., Nov. 23 from 2-5 p.m.
- Dressing from Southern Mama’s, 2436 Main St., Elgin | Place your order before by Fri., Nov. 18 and pick up your food on Wed., Nov. 23 from 3-6 p.m.
- Sweet Potato Biscuits from Southern Way Catering,100 E Exchange Blvd. | Make your meal a feast by adding in a dozen of these tasty biscuits.
🦃 The Main Event
- Cajun Fried Turkey from Fleur de Licious Creole, 2700 Broad River Rd. | The whole turkey is injected with secret juices, covered in a signature blend of Cajun seasonings, and deep-fried in peanut oil — a Louisiana tradition.
- Whole Smoked Turkey from Shealy’s, 340 E Columbia Ave., Batesburg-Leesville |The iconic BBQ joint can do it all. Reserve your smoked turkey by Nov. 18 and pick it up on Thanksgiving day.
- Whole Smoked Turkey from The War Mouth, 1209 Franklin St.| All pickups for the turkeys that are smoked low and slow will take place Tues., Nov. 22 + Wed., Nov. 23.
- Walton’s Famous Cheesecake from Alley and Eloise, 5209 Forest Dr. | One of the local bakeshop’s most popular items, the cheesecake, has a pecan brown sugar crust, tangy cheesecake, and a sour cream topping.
- Pumpkin-Chocolate Mascarpone Cake from Lucuma Gourmet | Known to many for their sweets at Soda City Market, this cake is the perfect end to any Thanksgiving dinner.