Google pulled together the Columbia area’s top trending searches from 2022 and we’re here to share the top five search results. Spoiler alert: We like our food trucks close and our gas prices cheap.
DYK — The Columbia, SC area searched for “food trucks near me” more than any other place in the U.S.?
1. ⚠️ Earthquake near me
- You weren’t the only ones who were shaken by earthquakes this year. We had so many, we decided to do our own research, and here’s what we found.
2. 🏡 Estate sales near me
- Looking for an Estate Sale Professional in Columbia? Check out Blue Moon Estate Sales.
- If you’re interested in pre-loved items in general, read through our local antique and thrift guide.
- City Editor David recommends following @buttermybiscuit_sc_ — a local Instagram account that sells estate sale finds + the occasional handmade good.
3. 👗 Prom dresses near me
- Have you heard of The Cinderella Project? Once a year, SC lawyers become fairy godmothers to young ladies in need of a perfect prom outfit. Read about the mission and how it works here.
4. ⛽️ Cheapest gas near me
5. 🚙 Gas prices near me
- If you’re a fan of road-tripping around the Southeast, we’ve got you covered with our Hit The Road series. Bonus — It includes local car care and where you can find the cheapest gas in town.
Itching to know what else your neighbors have been Googling? Check out the full list of the Columbia area’s top 10 trending “near me” searches.