Easter is coming up this weekend + we know that if you’re celebrating the holiday, you may have a little planning left to do.
Last week, we asked y’all what you knew about restaurants offering brunch, dinner, and to-go options. We’ve taken your responses and made a list of local options to make your weekend planning a little easier. 🍽️
Dine-in brunch, lunch + dinner
- Easter Sunday Family Brunch, Saluda Shoals Park, 5605 Bush River Rd. | Bring the family to enjoy an Easter egg hunt, photos with the Easter bunny + more hosted by The Food Academy. Food will also be available for purchase. Register here.
- Gourmet Shop, 724 Saluda Ave. | Open for brunch and lunch.
- Griffin Chophouse, 924 E Main St., Lexington
- Hampton Street Vineyard, 1207 Hampton St. | Sunday brunch from 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Henry’s Restaurant and Bar, 2865 Devine St., 111 Sparkleberry Crossing, Suite 1 + 2108 State St., Cayce
- Liberty Taproom, 828 Gervais St. | Offering an all-you-can-eat brunch buffet ($23.95 for adults and $10.95 for kids under 12). Call to make a reservation.
- Lizard’s Thicket, all locations | Open from 6 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Main Course, 1624 Main St | Offering a gourmet brunch buffet, carving station + live music.
- Piecewise Coffee, 2001 State St., Cayce
- Steel Hands Brewing, 2350 Foreman St., Cayce
- The Grand, 1621 Main St. | Offering the full brunch menu plus a special omelette station + bloody mary bar.
- Za’s on Devine, 2930 Devine St. | Offering brunch
To-go and catering
- Hall’s Chophouse, 1221 Main St. #150 | Check out the Easter menu here and call to place your orders by Wed., Mar. 3. Pickup your orders Sat., April 3 or Sun., April 4.
- Home Team BBQ, 700 Harden St. | Check out the Easter catering menu here + place your order here by April 2.
- Honey River Catering, City Roots Farm, 1005 Airport Blvd. | Check out the menu here and pre-order online by Thurs., April 1. Pick up will be on Fri., April 2 + Sat., April 3.
- Kudzu Bakery and Market, 4600 Forest Dr. | Call to place your Easter cake or pie order.
- Small Sugar, 709 Gervais St.
- Spotted Salamander, 1531 Richland St. | Check out what’s still available on the Easter menu. Pickup either April 2 or 3.