Table of Contents
The holidays are a perfect opportunity to shop local, so here are a few recommendations for those left on your list.
For the artsy types
- Bee Bottom Art | Everyone has room for these tiny art pieces.
- Englishman’s Frame Shop | Check out its vintage framed posters.
- Jesse Brantley Studio | Shop modern artwork that includes everything from street art to digital creations.
For the person who needs to treat themself
- Cobble & Vine Candle Co. | These candles are handmade from organic ingredients.
- Dolphin Wood House | Luxury bath items for a little self-care.
- The Garden Soapery | They’ll smell fresh with these homemade soaps, sugar scrubs, and lotions.
Kitsch up their kitchen
- Kyle Smith Pottery | Find unique pottery pieces, like ginger graters, spoon rests + sponge holders.
- Color Me Special | These embroidered products, like kitchen towels, would suit any kitchen.
For more local vendors, check out this list of small businesses.