On Friday, KW Beverage picked up the first shipment of Peak Drift kegs that are now available on tap at select bars + restaurants throughout the Midlands.
To celebrate, Peak Drift will be hosting a series of grand opening events throughout the month of December, including five this week. Stop by one of the following locations to try the NEIPA, Golden Ale, a rotating series of Red IPAs, or the Berry Crumble Fruited Sour Ale.
- Peak Drift Launch Party at WECO | Tuesday, Dec. 6 | WECO Bottle Shop and Biergarten, 626 Meeting St., West Columbia | 5-8 p.m.
- Peak Drift Launch Event at Green’s | Thursday, Dec. 8 | 4012 Fernandina Rd. | 5-7 p.m.
- Peak Drift Launch Party at Craft And Draft Irmo | Thursday, Dec. 8 | Craft and Draft, 7583 St Andrews Rd., Irmo | 5-7 p.m.
- Peak Drift Launch Party at The Grand | Friday, Dec. 9 | The Grand, 1621 Main St. | 6-9 p.m.
- Peak Drift Launch Event at Soda City Beer Garden | Saturday, Dec. 10 | Soda City Beer Garden, 1624 Main St. | 12-2 p.m.
While the Peak Drift production facility is now up and running, construction is still underway at the 64,849-sqft brewery and entertainment complex located in the North Main area. Expect it to open sometime next year.