When the Gamecocks kickoff at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday night in Williams-Brice Stadium, fans will witness new pre-game ceremonies on the field, including an enhanced 2001 entrance, as well as a new audio visiual hype experience.
From tech enhancements to revamped facilities, here’s a quick rundown of what’s new in the stadium for 2023:
- Located on the Gamecocks app fans can navigate key locations inside the stadium including menus, water locations, restrooms, and first aid stations.
- New food options that include tacos and Sully’s Steamers.
- The revamped West Main Patio will offer outdoor soft seating for fans seeking relaxation during the game.
- Enhanced cell phone coverage for Verizon
- Enhanced security measures, including walk-through metal detectors at all gates.
Gamecock Gastro Pub
- This will be open on Friday nights of home games, offering a full-service pub bar happy hour experience inside Williams-Brice Stadium.
- New recycling bins and a commitment to zero waste by 2025.