Support Us Button Widget
Sponsored Content

Inside a local landmark’s complete rehabilitation

Sponsored by
Newspaper photograph of the Olympia Armory shortly after its completion in 1937

The Office of the Adjutant General has continuously used the Olympia Armory since its construction.

Photo by Columbia Record (June 25, 1937)

The historic Olympia Armory in the Mill Village is getting some TLC.

Originally constructed in 1937, the building houses the Office of the Adjutant General + will soon host community events once more.

The ongoing rehabilitation — undertaken by the local team of Garvin Design Group and Solid Structures — will preserve the building’s surviving historic features while updating it to serve the modern needs of the South Carolina State Guard and Cola community.

More on the project + renderings